In the blog, I am gonna show you how to download Odin 3.13.1 For PC or how to download Odin 3.13.1 for Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware.The popular Samsung firmware flashing tool has been updated to support all the latest Android 8.0 Oreo firmware.
In the previous month, we saw Samsung start to push final Android Oreo builds to both Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Odin 3.13.1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy devices.The latest version of Odin 3.13.1 For PC is here.
Samsung Galaxy owners can download the Odin 3.13.1 for PC from here now. The latest version of Odin is available only for Windows. Odin3 v3.13.1 supports the new compression method implemented by Samsung on its firmware files. Odin 3.13.1 supports all latest phones like the Galaxy S8, S8 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and all the previous handsets as well.
Download Odin 3.13.1 for PC [Odin3 v3.13.3]:
- Download Odin 3.13.1 From the link– Download Link
- Now you have to extract the downloaded Odin3 v3.13.1 zip file.
- You will get several files after extracting it.
- The Odin3.exe file is the one that you will launch to access the tool.
- In the tool, you can find AP, BL, CP, CSC and User Data tabs.
- You will load the firmware files in the AP, BL, CP and CSC tabs in order to install a firmware manually.
- Generally, the only options that should be ticked in Odin are Auto Reboot and F.Reset.Time. No other options should be ticked.
- In order to allow Odin to install a firmware, recovery or a root file on your phone, the OEM Unlocking should be enabled on it. That’s all.
That’s all my friends.Hope this blog proved informative for all of you.For more updates stay tuned to TechNew.co