New features on traffic and searches on Google Maps for iOS:
App Store reaches a new version of the famous application of GPS navigation, Google Maps for iPhone and iPad . This update adds developments related to traffic and searches. Knows all the features of this application and download it below.
With Google Maps you can navigate more easily and quickly. Find the best places of your city and information to arrive.
- It comes faster with real-time information.
- Discover places like you’re in the area.
- Enjoy the unique experience offered by Google Maps.
In addition, from now on, the full implementation of Google allow us to view all the information from nearby traffic on the home screen of the device through the new widget and also can make searches for places along our route while receive the instructions on the route.
New in version 4.25.0 of Google Maps:
In this version, Google adds new features in your app among which we highlight the following:
- Check traffic information on the home screen of your device with the nearby traffic widget.
- Look for places in your path when you obtain indications.
- Error correction.
Download Google Maps from the App Store:
If you do not have the application Google GPS navigation for iPhone and iPad , you can install it via direct download link, the App Store, you’ll find below.
Get there faster with real-time updates:
• Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions.
• Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info.
• Save time with automatic re-routing based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures.
• Don’t miss a turn or exit with lane guidance.
• Find pit stops along your route like gas stations and coffee spots.
Discover places and explore like a local:
• Find top-rated restaurants and local businesses, wherever you are.
• Decide on the best places to go with reviews, ratings, and pictures of foods and interiors.
• Plan your visit and see menus, make reservations, and find when places are typically busiest.
• Help others discover the best places by sharing reviews, photos and more.
• Save places you want to or often visit, and quickly find them later from any computer or device.
Experience the Google Maps difference:
• Offline maps to search and navigate without an internet connection.
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, shops, museums and more.
• Indoor maps to quickly find your way inside big places like airports, malls and stadiums.
• Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories.
• Transit schedules and maps for over 15,000 cities.
• Detailed business information on over 100 million places.