Your wait now ends and get ready yourself for some fresh and amazing MMORPG that is a Soul Worker. Soul Worker is an upcoming action MMORPG that features cell-shaded anime-style 3D graphics and engaging, action-packed combat. Play as a psychic teenager whose soul powers their unique weapon to fight monsters in the vacant city of Cloudrealm.
Some important information about this app such as publisher, type, PvP, releasing date etc are as follow.
You must try this: Upcoming android games in 2017
One of the best and trending app nowadays.Soul Worker is an upcoming third-person action MMORPG that pits psychic teenagers with massive soul weapons against hordes of monsters in the abandoned city of Cloudrealm. The game features detailed cell-shaded anime graphics in line with Rusty Hearts, emulating hand-drawn 2D graphics with 3D models.The game’s combat is action-oriented and requires aiming to execute combos correctly, similar to the targeting system of Tera. Players can unleash Zenith attacks which utilize stored energy gained in combat to perform flashy and powerful moves with your weapon of choice, as well as powerful two-player Coordination.
Trending Tech news: IPhone 8: Price, release date, features and more rumors
Soul Worker Key Features:
- Action-Oriented Combat – rack up large combos and devastate foes with the game’s intense, fast-paced combat system.
- Six Playable Characters – choose from six unique gender-locked classes, each using epic weapons that include chainsaws, scythes, swords, and guitars.
- Cell-Shaded Anime Graphics – inspired by anime, the game features detailed 3D models that replicate cell-shaded 2D artwork.
- Card System – acquire, equip, and utilize a variety of collectible cards to aid you in combat, ranging from damage-dealing cards to humorous emote cards.
- Tons of Cosmetic Items – equip a variety of special costumes and equipment that help make your character look unique in a world full of similar-looking characters.
Now that’s all my friends. If you want to know about some exciting and fresh news then stay tuned to Technew.co.