One of the best games for mobile is Boom Beach , it is one of the great proposals of Supercell with which we can spend many hours of entertainment, we have the ability to download this game on the most popular mobile platforms such as Android and IOS and Now Boom Beach for PC , the game basically follows the same mechanics of Clash of Clans, only that in this game all the graphics are changed, now we do not have to create a village, we have to create our own base on an island in the middle of the ocean, but do not think you’ll be alone, we have to fight battles online against players from all over the world.
Boom Beach is a very complete game, we have to create our army and be strengthened in each level, we have to build weapons like cannons, rocket launchers, flamethrowers and many others that will allow us to defend our island from enemy attacks. To build or improve weapons and buildings, we need the wood, stone and iron factories to always produce and collect the production, we have to attack the bases of other players and collect the rewards, a game that is not only to build and attack, it is also a game of strategies.
Play Boom Beach on PC:
The possibility of playing this game not only stays on mobile devices, but there is also the wide possibility of playing boom beach on pc that due to the possibility of using an Android emulator for PC or finding an installable version for Windows, that are the options that until now are officially known.
Download Boom Beach for PC with an emulator:
Very simple is to use an emulator to use Android on any PC, one of the most appropriate options is the so-called LEAPDROID that can be downloaded from the official website, is a software or in this case a free emulator that can be downloaded for any version of Windows, and even MAC. We only download the installer and follow the instructions on the screen, try to read well and avoid installing programs or bars that are totally unnecessary, the installer will guide you throughout the installation process.
- Download and install LEAPDROID. Once the Android emulator is installed on your PC, you have to start the software.
- Configure the system as you normally do on a smartphone, add WiFi network, choose the language …
- Have your Google account information, email and password handy and enter them when you ask for them.
- Wait until you verify your account and you will have Android configured.
- You just have to go to Google Play and look for Boom Beach.
- Then press the Install button, accept the permissions and wait for it to download and install the game on its own.