The K10 LG (2017), the average cost of the unit of the South Korean presented to the end of 2016 with the new family K 2017, has just won a new promotional video highlighting your photographic skills.
The laptop, which features a minimalist design, and modest technical specs including 13-megapixel and 13-megapixel cameras, is a good fit for those looking for cool camera performance, but on a tight budget.
With its 5.3 “HD (1280 x 720) screen, the device also features the factory preinstalled Android 7.0 Nougat, as well as an eight-core MediaTek MT6750 chipset, 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage with Right to expand via microSD.
This is the second promotional video released for the K10 (2017) in less than a month, with the first being focused on your general hardware features and design.
The following gives you the technical specifications of the notebook:
- 5.3-inch screen.
- HD resolution (1280 x 720 pixels), 294 pixels per inch.
- 2GB of RAM.
- 16 GB or 32 GB of memory for internal storage.
- MicroSD card expansion slot.
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset.
- Eight-core processor running at up to 1.5 GHz.
- ARM Mali-T860 MP2 as graphics card.
- 13-megapixel main camera.
- 5-megapixel front camera with wide-angle lens.
- Connections LTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n), Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, NFC.
- Dimensions 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9 mm and weight of 142 grams.
- Built-in fingerprint reader on back.
- 2,800 mAh battery.
- Android 7.0 Nougat.
LG – which is currently experiencing a crisis in its Mobile division – not yet made official the price line K 2017, but knowing that he was placed in a category Of medium-cost, we should not expect too exorbitant prices.